- With the release of 1.85, we have added a new button on the Gift Object page to refresh gift details. Users can instantly update gift status in Salesforce. This allows them to get the latest gift status without visiting their Alyce dashboard
- Alyce has updated the entire gifting experience to reflect our new design in the Alyce Dashboard. Users can expect the gifting flow through Salesforce to now mirror the sending experience in dashboard.alyce.com.
- Authentication of the Alyce application is now done on an organization level instead of the integration user level, providing a more secure way to integration Alyce for Salesforce that follows industry security best practices.
- Visual force elements have been replaced on the Contact, Lead and Account layout with a Related List view; this provides improved loading times for pages. (Visual force element still exists on Campaign to manually connect campaigns to Alyce when required.)
- Alyce has removed the Isolated Gifts tab into a report that helps you identify gifts that are not connected to a Lead or Contact.
- Alyce can now automatically create campaigns with required fields.
- Alyce added two new cost fields on the gift object to give exact dollar amounts for the gift that was claimed.
- Alyce updated and streamlined the Admin interface to be easier to use.
- Alyce improved the speed of data flow.
- Alyce can now automatically create leads from gift invitations created outside Salesforce to ensure all data is easily accessible and reportable within Salesforce
- Alyce now automatically can add mapped campaign member statuses to campaigns when created from within Alyce
- Alyce now supports Salesforce Shield Encryption (to enable users must turn off some external functionality including all interaction with gift invitations created outside Salesforce. Usage should be reviewed with Solutions Architect, if required)
- The available updatable status names for Alyce have been modified to be more clear and easier to use
- Alyce users can now automatically configure lead or contact as the default for new Alyce gift records created in Salesforce in case there are duplicate records (contact is the default and recommended)
- The Alyce application tab has been split into 5 separate tabs depending on the needs of users. These include Alyce Gifts (a standard Salesforce tab, also available for list views), Alyce Settings (the new default for all users which is user settings), Alyce Teams, Link Recipients, and Alyce Administration Page
- You can now enable or disable the new contact, lead, and account fields within Alyce admin settings
- Gift owner now matches the final sender for all gifts within the gift object
- There are new fields within the account, contact, and lead objects for initial, most recent, and overall gifting information to make the data more accessible, and easily shared with other applications
- The Alyce sync to Salesforce is updated and should now better performant
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
- A number of new fields have been added to the gift layout, these incorporate the lifecycle of the Alyce gift invitation fulfillment process and are available for reporting and analysis
- The admin panel in the Alyce tab is now visible for non-admins, though only admins will be able to make edits on the page
- A number of bug fixes and quality of life improvements including no more jumping around when Visualforce components load, an error pops up when a user doesn't have access to choose gift options, and overall performance improvements
- 2 new reports for gifts delivered, but not yet viewed, and another on overall gift invitations delivered
- Gift creation now opens up in a new tab whether users are using lightning or classic
- Campaign syncing now uses the Alyce organization API, this should ensure that all campaigns sync more naturally going forward (users should not notice any difference with this change). Please make sure to update the job sync defaults with this update.
- All versions now have a new single gifting flow matching Alyce.com with this release. You do not have to update your package to take advantage of this update
- Added a number of date fields to the gift object to better track gifts throughout the gifting process. Including more information requested (from gifter), invitation sent for fulfillment, and gift finalized (purchased and sent to recipient)
- New capability to make Salesforce campaign ready for Alyce on the Salesforce campaign page, and to edit Alyce campaigns inside Salesforce
- No longer collect age due to GDPR restrictions
- New template report for sales teams to easily see which gifts have research completed and are ready to be selected
- Salesforce users with access to Alyce can now mark any campaign in SF as ready for Alyce gifts.
- Default budget and campaign have been removed from the Alyce app settings. Team admins should ensure defaults have been set at the team level.
- Additional data fields, as well as improved labels and help text, have been added to the Alyce Gift object.
- Resolved: A bug where the Alyce app would be forced to Lightning mode, even if your Salesforce environment hadn’t been enabled.
- A button has been added to the Admin page to attempt to link prior gifts to recipients’ current Accounts and Opportunities
- The Alyce tab has been updated to show the current user’s gifts by default
- The filters on the Alyce tab have been streamlined
- Additional data fields from Alyce are now synchronized to Salesforce
- Salesforce admin users can now bring gifts created on alyce.com into Salesforce
- New gifts created on alyce.com will now be automatically synchronized to Salesforce
- When creating a gift for a Contact, the gift will maintain an association to the Contact’s Opportunity and Account (if Contact is a member of a single opportunity and/or account).
- Permission can be granted to allow users to view all Gifts created by anyone within your organization, even if created as part of a different team
- Recipient research is now available within the Gift object