This article contains information on:
The first step to getting started with Alyce is to set up your profile. The purpose of a profile is to:
- Personalize your gifting experience: when your prospect/customer opens it up - they'll have no doubt who it was from!
- Connect your email so gift invitations can be sent from your own email account.
- Integrate your calendar so Alyce can automatically add meetings any time a prospect takes the required actions to accept their gift. Less work for you and more meetings. Win-win!
Setting up Your User Profile
- Navigate to your user icon in the top right of the dashboard, click on "Personal Settings"
- Click on "Profile & Settings"
- On this page, add your Profile Photo, Display Name, Your Role, and Phone Number
Connecting Your Email & Calendar
- In your personal settings, navigate to "Integrations"
Please note: if your organization has authenticated your domain, your email has already been connected. You will only have the option to integrate your calendar.
- If you use Outlook, click "Sign in with Microsoft" and follow the sign-in flow. For details on the permissions required from Microsoft, please visit our Microsoft FAQs page.
- If you use Google Mail, click on "Sign in with Google" and follow the sign-in flow. The permissions required are:
Adjust Calendar Settings
Once you have connected your calendar, you can adjust your calendar settings.
- Navigate to "Profile & Settings" and select the "Settings" tab
- From here, you can set the following settings:
- Calendar Availability: this setting allows you to control when meetings are allowed to be booked on your calendar
- Set which days you are typically available
- Set your usual working hours
- Calendar Preferences: this setting allows you to set:
- Your Timezone
- Respect Free/Busy Time on Your Calendar
- Default Meeting Length
- Buffer Time Between Meetings
- Meeting Availability Window (how long after a meeting is booked can it be set)
- Default Meeting Place (Phone Call, Zoom Link, etc.)