The information below only applies if you manage your team using credits. If you manage your team using invites, please visit this article.
Assigning credits to your team is how you'll have control over how many gift invitations your team members are able to send out. Your credit allocation can be edited and manipulated as you go if you find a different method that works for you and your team.
Getting to your credits in Alyce:
- Log in to Alyce.com.
- Click on your name/the team name in the top right corner.
- Click "MANAGE TEAMS."
- For whichever team you want to manage credits, click on the three dots, then click "Edit Team.”
- Click the heading that says “Credits Limits.”
- You can now adjust the credit limits for your team.
Keep in mind when moving credits around:
- As the team admin, you will start with all the credits and will be the person who is responsible for allocating credits to the team.
- You can decide if you want the credits for your team members to roll over at certain times, be reset at certain times, or simply be given credits one time.
- We typically recommend starting with giving your reps credits one time within the first 90 days. After a testing period, your CSM will work with you to decide if another method will be better.
- When you move credits around, you need to deduct the amount given to a team member. It's important that the total at the bottom always equals 0.
- If your team members are sending out their own gift invitation boxes, you'll need to figure out how many credits to give them. For example, if you have 5 sales reps, a $50 limit per gift, and you want to send 100 gift boxes, then each sales rep needs $1,000 in credits. (100 gift boxes / 5 sales reps = 20 gift boxes per rep. 20 gift boxes * $50 gift value = $1,000). Your CSM will help you with this!