Setting gifting budgets by Campaign is simple in the New Alyce Experience. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to "Campaign Settings" by clicking on your user icon in the top left of the home screen
- Select the Campaign you are trying to set budgets for
- Select the "Gift Invites" tab at the top of the screen
- Navigate to "Gift Limits." Here, you can set the number of invites allowed for each person (Gift Invites) and determine how often that limit resets (Reset Rate). You can also get visibility in this view of how many remaining invites each member has (Remaining).
Nice work, you're all set up!
(Content below is for Legacy platform customers only)
Alyce Legacy Experience
Getting started rules for assigning invites to your team members:
Assigning invites to your team is how you'll have control over how many gift invitations your team members are able to send out. You can always adjust the number of invites that your team members have.
For any team member that will be sending gift invitations, they need to have at least one invite assigned to them in each campaign from which they want to send gift invitations. If they don't have at least one invite in a given campaign, when they go to upload to the campaign, they will see this:
The following sections will walk you through how to add invites for your team members so that they can start sending gift invitations.
Navigating to your distribution of invites in Alyce:
- Log in to Alyce.com.
- Click on your name/the team name in the top right corner and then click on the name of the team that you want to manage (example of team name in screenshot: "Ally's Team").
- For whichever campaign you want to manage invites, click on the three dots, then click "Edit campaign Properties."
- Scroll down until you see “Gift Limits.”
- You can now adjust the invite limits for your team, including the quantity and frequency that the invites replenish (per week or per month). For recommendations on whether to use weekly or monthly invites, please see the next section.
Note: as a team admin, you will not be able to send gift invitations in a campaign unless you already have 1+ invites under your name in that campaign.
Weekly vs. monthly invites
We recommend that new users to Alyce use weekly invites to get started. A weekly allocation of invites will help to ensure that your team members are focused on timely follow up and personalization of invitations. By using weekly invitations, it allows you to have closer guardrails over how the platform is being used by your team. Weekly invitations also allow you to more closely monitor the effectiveness of Alyce, especially when getting started.
Over time, some team admins will decide that they want to transition some or all of their team members to receiving their new allotment of invites on a monthly basis. This allows team members more flexibility in how they use their invites across the course of a month, but it also can result in having an inconsistent use of invites, such as the majority of invites being used at the end of a month, which can make consistency and quality of outreach a concern.
Adding members to your campaign:
- Go to the “Gift Limits” section. To get there, see the previous section.
- In the "Select a member dropdown," choose the name of the user you'd like to add to the campaign.
- Assign invites to this new member, including the quantity and frequency that the invites replenish (per week or per month). In the screenshot below, Allison and Tracy are both team admins and have one gift assigned to them so they are able to upload gift recipients/send gift invitations in this campaign. Dan is the sales rep and is able to send out 10 gift invitations per week in this campaign.