This article seeks to help you determine which email notifications you should enable when creating campaigns.
When getting started, team admins will often ask us which e-mail notifications we recommend enabling when they create new campaigns.
Ultimately this is a personal preference, but the majority of team admins enable e-mail notifications at all stages of the gifting process for all parties involved. In other words, they check every box on when setting up email notifications for a campaign , as seen here:
Your CSM is here to help you think through the best strategy for you and your team in terms of email notifications.
The following are the people who can receive email notifications:
- Campaign owner - this is the person who created the campaign (note: the campaign owner can be, but does not have to be, the team owner)
- Gift sender - this is the person who has chosen the gift
- Gift send-as person - this is the person on who’s behalf the gift is being sent
The following are the stages at which email notifications can be sent:
- Need more information
- Alyce is requiring additional information to complete research - please log in to Alyce to provide more information.
- Gift options are ready
- Research has been completed and gift options are ready. You can now select the gift and send an invitation.
- Gift invite sent/receipt
- If sent via email, the gift invitation has been delivered electronically. If sent via a physical invitation, the physical invitation (with the note) has been shipped and is en route to the recipient.
- Gift invitation is delivered
- Gift invitation has been delivered to the recipient but they have not yet inputted the gift code online to view the landing page (if a physical invitation was sent).
- Gift viewed
- Gift invitation has been viewed, but not yet acted on. The recipient has not yet accepted, exchanged, donated, or declined the gift.
- Gift accepted/declined
- The recipient has either accepted or declined their gift.
- Gift expired
- The gift expired before being acted on.