- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request our intake form. Your team will complete the form, providing all parties with the necessary information for seamless installation and configuration.
- Confirm you have access to Organization Settings within dashboard.alyce.com (dashboard-sandbox.alyce.com for sandbox installations). You will NOT be able to configure the integration without access to this area. Please contact your CSM or email@example.com if you do not have access.
- NOTE: If you are completing the intake form (bullet above), no separate communication for access to Organization Settings is required. The Solutions Team will configure access for the installer identified in your form response.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INSTALLATION
1. Salesforce Professional, Enterprise or Unlimited Versions supported
2. Access to the Salesforce Web Services API
3. Installation user needs to be an Administrator profile
Installation & Upgrade Guidelines
Latest Version: 1.85
TROUBLESHOOTING (If above link does not work)
- Switch from Lightning to Classic
- Attempt with the link: http://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t3u000002t1cc
Choose a user group to install Alyce into Salesforce
Select who to install Alyce for.
Alyce recommends installing for All Users. Only your Salesforce users with separate Alyce credentials will be able to use the tool.
If "Install for Admin Only" is selected, you must select "Custom Setup" in "Step 1: Security Settings" of the Alyce Administrative Page later in the configuration.
Check "I acknowledge that I’m installing a Non-Salesforce Application that is not authorized for distribution as part of Salesforce’s AppExchange Partner Program."
Approve Third-Party Access
Check "Yes, grant access to these third party web sites"
To ensure proper installation, navigate to your Installed Packages by typing "installed packages" into the Quick Find bar. "Alyce" should be listed under "Package Name".
Click on "Alyce".
On the next screen, click "View" under "Post Install Instructions" to navigate to the Alyce Administrative Page.