How to See Gift History in Alyce Salesforce 2.0
NOTE: This instruction guide is for versions of the Alyce for Salesforce package 2.0 or greater (the New Experience).
Alyce for Salesforce
Version 2.0 or higher
Optionally, you can add the Gift History related list on the Gift object in Salesforce. This Related List will track all status changes throughout the full lifecycle of a gift by including the original value, new value, and corresponding time stamps for each change in gift status.
To enable Gift History, follow the steps below:
- From Setup, select Object Manager.
- Choose the “Gift” object and then click “Edit” within the Details tab.
- Under Optional Features, select the “Track Field History” checkbox and be sure to Save your changes.
- In the “Fields and Relationships” tab, select “Set History Tracking”.
- Check the box next to “Gift Invitation Status” and be sure to Save.
- Next, return to the “Page Layouts” section of the Gift Object and add the “Gift History” related list to your Gift Layout.
- You will now see the Gift History on the “Related” tab as below.