Best Practices for Working with Alyce Support
About our Team
Our Customer Support team is here to help when you get stuck! If you are running into issues, don’t know how to accomplish a task, or don’t know who to contact, please feel free to reach out.
How to Contact Us
We want to make it easy for you to reach our team. You can either reach out in our widget embedded in help.alyce.com or in dashboard.alyce.com or send an email to [email protected].
If you choose to send us an email, you’ll receive an auto-response with your ticket ID in the subject.
- If possible, check our knowledge base before reaching out (https://help.alyce.com). We’ve worked to make this a great resource for our users. If you don’t find something you’re looking for, let us know so we can add something or update what exists!
- Include complete details about the issue you’re facing. Links, email addresses, error messages, and screenshots help us help you with less back and forth.
- If you need to add cc’s or include more information, replies to the auto-response will append to the existing conversation with our team.
- If an issue is particularly time-sensitive, include the word “urgent” in the subject which will get our attention as soon as it’s filed.
- Let us know how we’re doing. All of our replies have a rating at the bottom, if you think we’ve done great, we’d love to hear it. If you think we weren’t helpful- we want to know that so we can improve.
When is Support Available
Our team works US business hours of 9-5 Eastern Time from Monday to Friday. We aim to respond to all requests within one business day of filing your request but are often able to respond much sooner.
Over the next year here are the holidays where our team will be unavailable and focusing on our #5to9s:
|September 6, 2021|| Labor Day
|October 11, 2021||Indigenous People's Day|
|October 15, 2021||Give-First Day|
|November 2, 2021||Give-First Day|
|November 25 & 26, 2021||Thanksgiving Break|
|December 25, 2021|| Christmas Day
|January 1, 2022||New Year's Day|
|January 20, 2022|| Martin Luther King Day
|February 17, 2022||Presidents' Day|
|April 20, 2022||Patriots' Day|
|May 25, 2022||Memorial Day|
|June 19, 2022||Juneteenth|
|July 3, 2022|| Independence Day
|September 7, 2022||Labor Day|
|October 12, 2022||Indigenous Peoples' Day|
|November 3, 2022||Give-First Day|
|November 26 & 27, 2022||Thanksgiving Break|
|December 25, 2022||Christmas Day|