How to Manage Team Settings in Alyce
Understand how to manage Team Settings in Alyce as an Admin.
To access the Team settings, you must be a Team Admin.
Click the Settings Gear icon, and choose Users & Teams, then click the Teams tab.
Hover next to the team you'd like to see the settings for to bring up the "Actions" dropdown - click "Settings".
- Team Name: This is where you will name your team. Make it descriptive and unlike any other so there is no confusion.
- Gift Redemption Page Branding: This is where you can apply custom branding to all gift redemption pages for your team.
- Email Custom Branding: This is where you can apply custom branding to all gift invitation emails sent from members of the team.
- Require Calendar and Email Integration: Alyce can send automated follow-up emails for you to remind recipients to claim their gifts. If you plan to do this with your marketing or sales tool, you can turn this setting off.
- Follow Up Preference: Alyce can also follow up with your recipients to remind them to claim their gifts. This setting can be turned on here.
- Personal From Field in Alyce Emails: If your team members have not integrated their email service, you can enable a person "from" field in the Alyce emails.
Gift Invites Tab
- Inventory and Availability: This is where you can decide what delivery methods you want this team to have access to for sending Alyce gifts. For example, email-only invitations, Gallery edition boxes, love pop cards, etc. (For more details on Alyce invitation types see this article)
- Gift Types: This is where you can decide what kind of gift types you'll allow this team to view inside of the marketplace. For example, Gift cards, physical gifts, subscriptions, donations, etc).
- Gift Vendors: Generally speaking, we recommend leaving our marketplace options open for all teams. However for some teams, you may not want them to have access to all gift vendors. Should you need to restrict, this is where you can mark down specific vendors to omit from the marketplace.
- Compliance: This is where you can require your team members to check for complaince from their recipients before sending a gift. More information on that topic in this article.
Create message templates that can be used in any campaign created under this team. Learn more about creating and using Message Templates in Creating and using Team and Campaign Templates