Creating a Personal Invitation Template
Reps can create their own personal templates so they have quick access to their own invitation copy in the gift flow.
If a rep adds a personal template, it will only be available to that rep.
- To get started, log into Alyce.com
- Click on your profile picture in the top menu bar, then select "personal settings" from the dropdown menu
- In the left hand margin, click "Templates"
- To the right of the search bar, click "+ Create new template"
5. You will be prompted to fill in a template name, message subject, and your message.
- Your template name is only visible to you, but the message subject and message will be your email's subject line (if sending digitally) and message body, respectively.
6. Once you've inputted all the fields, click "save"
🎉 Congratulations! You've created a personal template. It can be used for any gift invitation message, and accessed in the gift flow!